| Ski Patroller: Eric |
Office Reporter: Linda
|Summit Depth||Midway Depth||Latest Storm||Snowfall YTD|
|24 Hours||48 Hours||72 Hours||7 Days|
• Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% Open!
• All lifts are operating from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, including the new Lynx Lift!
• Lift tickets are $70 for adults, $41 for seniors and $36 for children.
• The 4-Corners Nordic Series race event is happening today, Saturday February 24th in Alberta Park. Sign up is at 9:00 am at the end of Tranquility lot.
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat shuttle is running today and is free with purchase of a lift ticket.
• Sunday, February 25th, is College Day! Lift tickets are just $48 for students with a current, printed class schedule and valid college photo ID!
• The next race in the Fun Series, the Winter Olympics Fun Race, is tomorrow, Sunday February 25th. The race begins at 11:00 am and is free and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities! Medals are given to the top 3 racers in each age division.
• Wolf Creek has a new video & photo blog! Check it out for the newest videos, photos and media mentions!
• Stop by Noel Sports here at Wolf Creek Ski Area and check out the great sale going on with 30%-50% off Ski & Snowboard Equipment from: Salomon, Burton, Union, Smith, Scarpa, Garmont, APEX, Atomic, and G3.
• The Nordic Loop was groomed, tilled and track set Wednesday February 21st.
• Photo credit to Jason Lombard, courtesy of Wolf Creek Ski Area.