| Ski Patroller: Kyle |
Office Reporter: Linda
|Summit Depth||Midway Depth||Latest Storm||Snowfall YTD|
|24 Hours||48 Hours||72 Hours||7 Days|
• 100% of the mountain is OPEN with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week!
• Wednesday, January 18th is United Way Day! Lift tickets will be $55 for adults. A portion of the proceeds will go to the benefit of United Way!
• Check out all the great new skis and snowboards at Noel online and in Noel Sports at the bottom of the staircase under Pathfinder Bar!
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat shuttle will run dependent on visibility and as conditions allow. The shuttle is FREE with the purchase of a lift ticket!
• The Nordic Track was groomed TODAY, Monday January 16th!