Sunny with a high near 29°.
Packed powder with early season obstacles - Use Caution
• Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the season!
• 50% of the mountain is open with the Raven, Bonanza, Nova, Treasure Stoke, and Elma lifts operating from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• The Alberta Lift is open today and operating from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Lift tickets are at the Local Appreciation Rate of $44 for adults, $27 for seniors and $24 for children.
• Ski School is available for both adults and children, including the Wolf Pup Program.
• Ski and snowboard rentals are available, along with Treasure Sports.
• Prospector Grill and Base Camp open for the season today, Friday, November 25, 2016.
• The Nordic Track was groomed yesterday, November 24, 2016.