Increasing clouds with a high near 31 degrees.
Use caution - Packed powder with early season conditions.
• Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the season!
• 80% of the mountain is open with the Raven, Bonanza, Nova, Treasure Stoke, Elma, and Alberta lifts operating from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• The Continental Espresso Bar is open today and serving gourmet pastries and delicious beverages.
• Lift tickets are at the Local Appreciation Rate of $44 for adults, $27 for seniors and $24 for children.
• Ski School is available for both adults and children, including the Wolf Pup Program.
• Ski and snowboard rentals are available, along with Treasure Sports.
• Prospector Grill and Base Camp open for the season.
• The Nordic Track was groomed Thursday, November 24th, 2016.