I acknowledge the Colorado Ski Safety Act has been provided to me on the back of my lift ticket and understand that the full unabridged version has been made available to me if I choose to read it.
Skiing and snowboarding can be HAZARDOUS. The Colorado Legislature, recognizing the dangers and risks inherent to the sport, has seen fit to amend the Ski Safety Act to provide as follows:
Under Colorado law, a skier assumes the risk of any injury to person or property resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing and may not recover from any ski area operator for any injury resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing, including: Changing weather conditions; existing and changing snow conditions; bare spots; rocks; stumps; trees; collisions with natural objects, man-made objects, or other skiers; variations in terrain; the failure of skiers to ski within their own abilities.
1. Always ski in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
2. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
3. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
4. Whenever starting downhill or merging onto a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
5. Always use device to help prevent runaway equipment.
6. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
7. Prior to using any lifts, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
8. Do not use lifts or terrain when impaired by alcohol or drugs.
9. If you are involved in a collision or incident, share your contact information with each other and a ski area employee.
Wolf Creek Ski Area does not give compensation as a result of any weather conditions, lift delays, early lift closures, limited lift availability, limited terrain/terrain closures, lift lines, snow conditions, injuries, road conditions or skier's equipment problems.
Any changes to pre-purchased tickets, lessons and rentals must be requested no later than 48 hours before the product date and will incur a $25 processing fee PER TICKET/LESSON/RENTAL. Multi-day tickets are consecutive days only, no makeup days and no refunds for missed days.
Unused tickets, lessons and rentals are NOT refundable or transferable to another date/season. All sales are final. No refunds.