• Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with all lifts operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the season, including holidays.
• Lift tickets are $76 for adults, $46 for seniors and $39 for children.
• The Camp Robbers program begins Tomorrow, Saturday, January 11th. Skiers from ages 5 through 8 get four Saturdays of lift tickets, lessons, ski rentals, lunch and snacks for one low price. Check out wolfcreekski.com for details! Registration is at the Wolf Pup Building starting at 8:30 A.M.
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat is running today and is free with purchase of a lift ticket!
• The Wolf Creek Lodge is open, as well as the Prospector Grill, the Continental Espresso Bar and Base Camp, Wolf Creek’s Picnic Building. The upper level of Raven’s Nest and Raven’s Roost, are open and well as the bathrooms in the lower level. Raven Grill is not open but coming soon!
• The Nordic Trails will be groomed and track set, Today, Friday, January 10!