• 100% of the mountain is OPEN with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week!
• Join us for the next fun race in the series this Sunday, February 19th. The President’s Day Race begins at 11:00 am; it's free and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities!
• Don’t miss out on the next Local Appreciation Day scheduled for Wednesday, February 22nd. Lift tickets are $44 for adults, $27 for seniors and $24 for children, proof of residency not required!
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle will run dependent on visibility and as conditions allow. Please inquire at the Ticket Office for current operating status. The shuttle is FREE with purchase of a lift ticket!
• The Meadow Loop of the Nordic Track was groomed and track set Saturday, February 11th. The backside segment of the 6 km Nordic loop is not open; the loop is now about 4 km.
• Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!