• 100% of the mountain is OPEN with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week!
• Tomorrow, Friday March 31st Meir Skis will be here with their locally handcrafted gear available for demo!
• Put those books down and join us this Saturday, April 1st for College Day! Lift tickets are just $44 for students with a current, PRINTED class schedule and a valid college photo ID.
• The Howlin’ Wolf Super-G / Downhill is scheduled for this Saturday, April 1st! Open to individuals and teams, sign up at 8am at Base Camp. All proceeds support the Wolf Creek Ski Team.
• Our last Local Appreciation Day is closing day, April 2nd 2017! Thank you all for a fantastic season!
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle will run as conditions allow. Please inquire at the ticket office for current operating status.
• 100% of the Nordic Track was groomed and track set today Thursday, March 30th. We will be grooming the full track on a regular basis for the remainder of the season.
• Closing Day is Sunday, April 2nd. If there is significant snowfall and good timing of storm cycles, Wolf Creek will reopen for weekends throughout April. Announcements for reopening dates will be found on the homepage at www.WolfCreekSki.com.
• Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details and the most up-to-date information on all our events!