• 100% of the mountain is OPEN with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week!
• Tomorrow, Saturday, March 4th is College Day! Lift tickets are just $44 for students with a current, printed class schedule and a valid college photo ID!
• The next race in our fun race series is also tomorrow! Race your friends or challenge your fastest time. Free and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities! Sign up is from 9:30 am to 10:30 am in the Raven's Nest building. The race is from 11 am to 1 pm on Charisma run!!
• Guests who have reserved group lessons online go directly to the lesson area to pick-up lesson tickets. Wolf Pup and Wolf Rider reservations will pick up tickets at the Wolf Pup Building. All other group lesson reservations will go to the Ski School Bullpen, located above the Ticket Office. Private lessons that have been reserved over the phone are available for pick up at the Ticket Office. If you have NOT reserved lessons online you will need to purchase your lessons and/or lift tickets at the Ticket Office.
• Afternoon sales will begin March 11th for the week of Spring Break. You have the option of purchasing lessons and tickets for the following ski day between 3-5 pm!
• The Meadow Loop of the Nordic Track was groomed today Friday, March 3rd! The backside segment of the 6 km Nordic loop is not open; the loop is now about 4 km.
• Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!