• 100% of the mountain is OPEN with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week!
• Join us tomorrow Saturday, February 11th for our next Telemark Clinic! Just $83 for adults and $66 for seniors for a two hour morning telemark lesson. No pre-registration required. Open to all ability levels! Lessons begin at 10 am sharp!
• The Wolf Creek Challenge Series is also tomorrow! Check out this incredible 40+ gate Giant Slalom course with technical and gliding sections on the middle and lower Charisma! Sign-ups start at 8:30 am at Base Camp! Start at 10 am!
• This Sunday, February 12th is Local Appreciation Day! Lift tickets $44 adults, $27 seniors and $24 children!
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle will run dependent on visibility and as conditions allow. Please inquire at the Ticket Office for current operating status. The shuttle is FREE with purchase of a lift ticket!
• The Meadow Loop of the Nordic Track was groomed Wednesday, February 8th. The backside segment of the 6 km Nordic loop is not open; the loop is now about 4 km.
• Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!