· We’re all in this together. Please take ownership in your part to keep us open – remember to Mask Up and Practice Social Distancing to keep the ski season going!
· Sunday, April 4th, is the last day of the season. Additional weekends are weather dependent.
· Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with lifts operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! The Raven Lift will open at 8:00 a.m.
· Amenities offered to skiers and boarders are the lifts, restrooms, private lessons, rentals, Treasure and Noel Sports. The Upper Lodge and Prospector Grill are open with a limited menu; all seating is outdoors from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily. It is recommended that you bring your own water, lunch and snacks.
· Tomorrow, Wednesday, March 31st is a Local Appreciation Day! Tickets will be $58 for Adults, $40 for Seniors & $31 for Children - NO ID REQUIRED!
· Tickets can be purchased online or in-person for the remainder of the season.
· Colorado State Guideline requires wearing face masks and social distancing in all indoor and outdoor public places. This includes buildings in the base area and while riding a lift. Masks are required outdoors while in the base area and while in ticket and lift lines. Tickets will not be sold to anyone without a mask or face covering. Any guests refusing to follow Colorado State Guidelines guidelines will be asked to leave. Other guidelines can be found at WolfCreekSki.com
· The Meadow Loop, Fun Loop, and Lake Spur Nordic Trails were groomed on March 27th.
· Check WolfCreekSki.com or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.