We’re all in this together. Please take ownership in your part to keep us open – remember to Mask Up and Practice Social Distancing to keep the ski season going!
· Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with lifts operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! The Raven Lift will open at 8:00 a.m.
· Amenities offered to skiers and boarders are the lifts, restrooms, private lessons, rentals, Treasure and Noel Sports. The Upper Lodge and Prospector Grill are open with a limited menu; all seating is outdoors from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily. It is recommended that you bring your own water, lunch and snacks.
· Tickets can be purchased online or in-person for the remainder of the season.
· This Saturday, March 27th, Wolf Creek will be holding a Fun Race! The Fun Race is Free is & open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities.
· This Sunday, March 28th is a Local Appreciation Day! Lift Tickets are $58 for Adults, $40 for Seniors & $31 for Children - NO ID REQUIRED!
· Colorado State Guideline requires wearing face masks and social distancing in all indoor and outdoor public places. This includes buildings in the base area and while riding a lift. Masks are required outdoors while in the base area and while in ticket and lift lines. Tickets will not be sold to anyone without a mask or face covering. Any guests refusing to follow Colorado State Guidelines guidelines will be asked to leave. Other guidelines can be found at WolfCreekSki.com
· The Meadow Loop, Fun Loop, and Lake Spur Nordic Trails were groomed & track set March 22nd.
· Check WolfCreekSki.com or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.