• Saturday, March 3rd, is the Chow Down Pet Supplies Wolf Creek Challenge. A 40+ gate Giant Slalom course will be set up on middle and lower Charisma. This is an incredible course with technical gliding sections and is open to individuals and teams. Sign-up 8:30 am at Base Camp. The race begins at 10:00 am with course inspection at 9:30 am. The combined entry fee and lift ticket is just $36 for racers 18 and under and only $68 for adults over 18!
• Saturday, March 3rd is also College Day! Lift tickets are just $48 for students with a current, printed class schedule and valid college photo ID.
• Intro to Off-Piste Tour is this Sunday, March 4th! Geared towards Advanced-Intermediate to Expert Downhill Skiers/Riders. It’s a great way to work on your back country skills. The 4-hour lesson and lift ticket is $124 for Adults and $107 for seniors.
• Sunday, March 4th there is the Ladies’ Ski and Board Clinic too! Ladies can purchase a lift ticket and 2-hour morning lesson of any ability for just $91.
• Wolf Creek has a new video & photo blog! Check it out for the newest videos, photos and media mentions!
• The Nordic Loop was groomed, tilled and track set yesterday, Thursday March 1st.