• 100% of the mountain is OPEN with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week!
• The Colorado Department of Transportation will be conducting Avalanche Hazard Reduction TOMORROW, Wednesday March 1st. CDOT will be closing the pass at Treasure Falls on the West side of Wolf Creek Pass at 6:30 am with a projected re-opening at 8:30 am. Any early birds who come up before the closures will be welcome in the Prospector Grill, where a delicious early morning breakfast will be available starting at 7:00 am. The West side will have intermittent closures with the East side open to the ski area.
• Another Local Appreciation Day is heading our way tomorrow, Wednesday, March 1st. Lift tickets are just $44 for adults, $27 for seniors and $24 for children, proof of residency is not required.
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle will run dependent on visibility and as conditions allow. Please inquire at the Ticket Office for current operating status. The shuttle is FREE with purchase of a lift ticket!
• The Meadow Loop of the Nordic Track was groomed Sunday, February 26th. The backside segment of the 6 km Nordic loop is not open; the loop is now about 4 km.
• Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!