• 100% of the mountain is OPEN with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week!
• Guests have the option of purchasing tickets for tomorrow this afternoon from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Morning sales will begin at 8:15 am daily!
• TODAY, Sunday February 19th is the President’s Day Race! It's free and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities! Registration begins at 9:30 am at the Raven's Nest, race starts at 11:00 am!
• Don’t miss out on the next Local Appreciation Day this Wednesday, February 22nd. Lift tickets are just $44 for adults, $27 for seniors and $24 for children, proof of residency not required!
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle is running TODAY! The shuttle is FREE with purchase of a lift ticket!
• The Meadow Loop of the Nordic Track was groomed and track set Friday, February 17th. The backside segment of the 6 km Nordic loop is not open; the loop is now about 4 km.
• Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!