• 100% of the mountain is open with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week!
• The Colorado Department of Transportation will be conducting Avalanche Hazard Reduction tomorrow, Wednesday January 11th. CDOT will be closing the pass at Treasure Falls on the West side of Wolf Creek Pass at 6:30 am. Any early birds who come up before the closure will be welcome in the Prospector Grill, where delicious early morning breakfast will be available starting at 7:00 am. The West side will have intermittent closures with the East side open to the ski area.
• Join us for our Baby Boomers’ Clinic TODAY, Tuesday January 10th! Learn a new sport or just refine your existing technique. Open to beginners to advanced intermediates, skiers and snowboarders alike. Boomers Unite!
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat shuttle will run dependent on visibility and as conditions allow. Please inquire at the Ticket Office for current operating status. The shuttle is FREE with the purchase of a lift ticket!
• Check out all the great new skis and snowboards at Noel online and at Noel Sports at the bottom of the staircase under Pathfinder Bar!
• The Nordic Track was groomed Saturday, January 7th!
• Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about all our upcoming events!