• Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with all lifts operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the season, including holidays.
• Lift tickets are $76 for adults, $46 for seniors and $39 for children.
• On Sunday, January 19th, race your friends or just challenge your own fastest time at our MLK, Jr. Fun Race. Free and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities.
• Take a break early next week and explore Wolf Creek with the new Turns & Techniques Series. Tuesday Turns will be for any skier/snowboarder looking to get into the sport up to refining your existing techniques. Skiers and Boarders can purchase a lift ticket for $54 ($36 for seniors) and a 2-hour morning lesson of any ability for just $43.
• The Wolf Creek Lodge is open, as well as the Prospector Grill, the Continental Espresso Bar and Base Camp, Wolf Creek’s Picnic Building. The upper level of Raven’s Nest and Raven’s Roost, are open as well as the bathrooms in the lower level. Raven Grill is now open 7 days a week!
• The Meadow & Fun Loop Nordic Trails were groomed Tuesday, January 14th.