· We’re all in this together. Please take ownership in your part to keep us open – remember to Mask Up and Practice Social Distancing to keep the ski season going!
· Wolf Creek Ski Area is open 7-days a week with 100% of the mountain open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· At this time, the amenities offered to skiers and boarders are the lifts, restrooms, private lessons, rentals, Treasure and Noel Sports. The Upper Lodge and Prospector Grill are open with a limited menu; all seating is outdoors from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily. It is recommended that you bring your own water, lunch and snacks.
· Presidents’ Day Weekend: February 12, 13, 14 and Spring Break: March 6, 7, 8, 9 & March 14, 15, 16, 17, tickets can ONLY be purchased online. There will be no over-the-counter sales at the Ticket Office for those peak days. (Tickets cannot be purchased over the phone)..
· Tomorrow, Sunday, February 7th is a Customer Appreciation Day! Lift Tickets are $58 for Adults, $40 for Seniors & $31 for Children! No Proof of Residency is Required!
· Colorado State Guideline requires wearing face masks and social distancing in all indoor and outdoor public places. This includes buildings in the base area and while riding a lift. Masks are required outdoors while in the base area and while in ticket and lift lines. Tickets will not be sold to anyone without a mask or face covering. Any guests refusing to follow Colorado State Guidelines guidelines will be asked to leave. Other guidelines can be found on the homepage.
· The Meadow Loop, Fun Loop, and Lake Spur Nordic Trails were groomed Today, February 6th.
· Check WolfCreekSki.com or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.