Open - Horseshoe Bowl Snowcat Shuttle will be operating today, conditions permitting.
Pick of The Hill
Updated: at 8:49 am
New Snow, 24 hours
New Snow, 48 hours
New Snow, 72 hours
New Snow, 7 Days
Number of Lifts
Water Fall Area
Alberta Peak Area
Horshoe Bowl Area
Pick of The Hill
*Wolf Creek has been advised by the Colorado Department of Transportation that the west side of the pass will be closing at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, Tuesday, February 5th for avalanche mitigation work. Intermittent delays can be expected with a tentative re-opening soon after 8:00 a.m. The east side of the pass will remain open to the ski area. The Prospector will be open for the early birds at 6:30 a.m. with breakfast starting at 7:00 a.m. Information will be updated as CDOT updates become available.*
• Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the season, including all holidays.
• Lifts are operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
• Lift tickets are $72 for adults, $43 for seniors, and $33 for children.
• On Monday, February 4th, there will be a Ms. Mondays clinic. Ladies can purchase a lift ticket for $50 ($33 for seniors) and a 2-hour morning lesson for any ability level for just $43.
• There will be a Forever Young Ski and Snowboard Clinic on Tuesday, February 5th. Skiers and boarders 50+ can purchase an all-mountain lift ticket for $50 ($33 for seniors), along with a 2-hour morning lesson for $43. The clinic is open to all ability levels.
• Wednesday, February 6th, will be Local Appreciation Day! Lift tickets will be $50 for adults, $33 for seniors, and $27 for children. No ID is required!
• The next Fun Race in the series will be held on Sunday, February 10th. The race begins at 11:00 am and is free and open to skiers and boarders of all abilities! Medals are given to the top 3 racers in each age division.
• The Nordic track was groomed, tilled and track set today, February 4th.