• Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% Open!
• Colorado Department of Transportation will be conducting Avalanche Hazard Reduction on the West side of Wolf Creek Pass tomorrow morning, February 23rd. The East side will remain open. For skiers that want to arrive before the closure, they must be at Treasure Falls before 6:00 am. The Prospector will be open for breakfast at 6:30 am. CDOT will re-open the West side of the pass after AHR is complete.
• All lifts are operating from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, including the new Lynx Lift!
• Lift tickets are $70 for adults, $41 for seniors and $36 for children.
• Sunday, February 25th, is College Day! Lift tickets are just $48 for students with a current, printed class schedule and valid college photo ID!
• The next race in the Fun Series, the Winter Olympics Fun Race, is this Sunday, February 25th. The race begins at 11:00 am and is free and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities! Medals are given to the top 3 racers in each age division.
• Wolf Creek has a new video & photo blog! Check it out for the newest videos, photos and media mentions!
• Stop by Noel Sports here at Wolf Creek Ski Area and check out the great sale going on with 30%-50% off Ski & Snowboard Equipment from: Salomon, Burton, Union, Smith, Scarpa, Garmont, APEX, Atomic, and G3.
• The Nordic Loop was groomed, tilled and track set yesterday, Wednesday February 21st.