Colorado Department of Transportation is conducting avalanche hazard reduction on the West Side of Wolf Creek Pass tomorrow morning starting at 6:00 AM. Delays are possible. The East Side of Wolf Creek Pass will be open to the the ski area. This report will be updated as more road information becomes available.
• All lifts are operating from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, including the new Lynx Lift!
• Lift tickets are $70 for adults, $41 for seniors and $36 for children.
• Wolf Creek has a new video & photo blog! Check it out for the newest videos, photos and media mentions!
• Stop by Noel Sports here at Wolf Creek Ski Area and check out the great sale going on with 30%-50% off Ski & Snowboard Equipment from: Salomon, Burton, Union, Smith, Scarpa, Garmont, APEX, Atomic, and G3.
• The Nordic Track Meadow Loop, Fun Loop and Lake Road were groomed and tilled yesterday, February 14th.