• Wolf Creek Ski Area is NOW OPEN 7-days a week for the 2020-2021 ski season!
• At this time, the services offered to skiers and boarders are the lifts, restrooms, private lessons, rentals, Treasure and Noel Sports. The Upper Lodge will be open with a limited menu; all seating will be outdoors from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily
• Lynx, Nova, Raven, Bonanza, Treasure Stoke, Elma, Charity Jane & Alberta lifts will be operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. giving access to 98% of the mountain.
• Lift tickets are now at the full price; however today, December 4th, lift tickets will be at Local Appreciation Rates. Please visit the eStore at WolfCreekSki.com to view prices and pre-purchase lift tickets.
• Pre-purchased tickets will be picked up at the Ticket Office today, Friday, December 4th. Lift tickets for Saturday and Sunday, December 5th and 6th, will be picked up the morning of at Will Call, located next to the Ticket Office.
• Colorado State Guideline require wearing face masks and social distancing in all indoor and outdoor public places. This includes buildings, in the base area, and riding a lift. Masks are required outdoors while in the base area and while in ticket and lift lines. Tickets will not be sold to anyone without a mask or face covering. Any guests refusing to follow Colorado State Guidelines guidelines will be asked to leave. Other guidelines can be found at WolfCreekSki.com
• The Meadow Loop, Lake Spur and Fun Loop Nordic Trails were groomed today, December 4th.
Photo credit: Sam Bricker, courtesy of Wolf Creek Ski Area.