· LIFT TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT TODAY, DECEMBER 30TH. Lift Tickets will NOT be sold at the Ticket Windows TODAY December 30th. Please do not come without Pre-Purchased Lift Tickets! All guests who have pre-purchased lift tickets for Wednesday, December 30th, can pick up their lift tickets at the Ticket Office Windows and the Satellite Ticket Office. The “Will Call” will be at the Ticket Window Today!!
· Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with lifts operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! The Raven Lift will open at 8:00 a.m. Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week, including holidays, for the 2020-2021 ski season!
· At this time, the amenities offered to skiers and boarders are the lifts, restrooms, private lessons, rentals, Treasure and Noel Sports.
· The Upper Lodge and Prospect Grill are open with a limited menu; all seating is outdoors from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily. It is recommended that you bring your own water, lunch and snacks.
· Lift tickets are now at the full price. Please visit the eStore at WolfCreekSki.com to view prices and pre-purchase lift tickets. SuperSaver Season Passes are not valid today thru Sunday, January 3rd.
· Colorado State Guideline requires wearing face masks and social distancing in all indoor and outdoor public places. This includes buildings in the base area and while riding a lift. Masks are required outdoors while in the base area and while in ticket and lift lines. Tickets will not be sold to anyone without a mask or face covering. Any guests refusing to follow Colorado State Guidelines guidelines will be asked to leave. Other guidelines can be found at WolfCreekSki.com
· If at all possible, We are asking Nordic skiers to please use the Falls Creek Track today due to limited parking!
· Check WolfCreekSki.com or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.