Wolf Creek Ski Area is OPEN 7-days a week for the 2020-2021 ski season!
• At this time, the services offered to skiers and boarders are the lifts, restrooms, private lessons, rentals, Treasure and Noel Sports. The Upper Lodge will be open with a very limited menu; all seating is outdoors from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily. It is recommended that you bring your own snacks, lunch and water.
• Lynx, Nova, Raven, Bonanza, Treasure Stoke, Elma, Charity Jane & Alberta lifts will be operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. giving access to 100% of the mountain.
• Lift tickets are now at the full price. Please visit the eStore at WolfCreekSki.com to view prices and pre-purchase lift tickets.
• Pre-purchase lift tickets can be picked up Today through Thursday, December 17th at the Ticket Office.
• Colorado State Guideline require wearing face masks and social distancing in all indoor and outdoor public places. This includes buildings, in the base area, and riding a lift. Masks are required outdoors while in the base area and while in ticket and lift lines. Tickets will not be sold to anyone without a mask or face covering. Any guests refusing to follow Colorado State Guidelines guidelines will be asked to leave. Other guidelines can be found at WolfCreekSki.com.
• The Meadow Loop, Lake Spur and Fun Loop Nordic Trails were groomed, December 16th.
• Check WolfCreekSki.com or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.