• Wolf Creek Ski Area is NOW OPEN 7-days a week for the 2020-2021 ski season with the Pre-Season COVID-19 Plan!
• The PRE-SEASON plan includes the following elements: At this time, the only thing offered to skiers and boarders are the lifts and restrooms. No other amenities will be offered such as indoor lodging/seating areas, food service, ski school, rentals, etc. The pre-season plan will allow for access to the lifts only.
• Nova, Raven, Bonanza, Treasure Stoke, Elma, Charity Jane & Alberta lifts will be operating from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. giving access to 98% of the mountain.
• Skiers and boarders should bring their own equipment, water, snacks and lunch.
• Lift tickets are now at the Regular Rates. Regular rates apply every day of the season except during Peak Rate Dates. Regular Lift ticket rates will be $80 for adults, $50 for seniors and $41 for children. Please visit the eStore at WolfCreekSki.com to pre-purchase and view Peak Rate Dates and Prices.
• Today, Wednesday, November 18th, is Local Appreciation Day. Lift tickets will be $58 for adults, $40 for seniors and $31 for children. No ID Required!
• Colorado State Guideline require wearing face masks and social distancing in all indoor and outdoor public places. This includes buildings, in the base area, and riding a lift. Masks are required outdoors while in the base area and while in ticket and lift lines. Tickets will not be sold to anyone without a mask or face covering. Any guests refusing to follow Colorado State Guidelines guidelines will be asked to leave. Other guidelines can be found at WolfCreekSki.com
• The Meadow and Lake Spur Nordic Trails were groomed November 14th.
• Check WolfCreekSki.com or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.