• Wolf Creek Ski Area is excited to announce the 2019-2020 ski season is underway, with weekends only, until Mother Nature comes with a new venue!
• Today, Sunday, November 17th the Nova, Wolf Creek’s Beginner Chair, the Magic Carpet and Lynx Covered Conveyor Lifts, will be operating from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. giving access to 5 of 133 named runs.
• Wolf Creek will be closed Monday thru Friday, but will reopen on Saturday, November 23rd thru Sunday, December 1st for skiing and snowboarding. The business office will be open Monday, November 18th and Friday, November 22nd.
• Lift tickets for the Nova and Lynx, Wolf Creek’s beginner lifts, are $31 for adults, seniors and children (ages 6-12). Children 5 years and younger are $6.
• The Wolf Creek Lodge will be open with a delicious menu prepared by the lead chef.
• The Ski School is available for both adults and children, including the Wolf Pup Program. The Ski Rental and Boarder Dome are open, as well as Treasure Sports.
• Wolf Creek will be open for the week of Thanksgiving! Wolf Creek will close tomorrow, Monday, November 18th thru Friday, November 22nd, but reopen Saturday, November 23rd through Sunday, December 1st.
• Check here or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.
Photo credit to Jon Chandler, courtesy of Wolf Creek Ski Area.