• Wolf Creek Ski Area is excited to announce the 2019-2020 ski season is underway, with weekends only, until Mother Nature comes with a new venue!
• Today and Tomorrow, Saturday, November 16th and Sunday, November 17th, the Nova, Wolf Creek’s Beginner Chair, the Magic Carpet and Lynx Covered Conveyor Lifts, will be operating from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. giving access to 5 of 133 named runs.
• Lift tickets for the Nova and Lynx, Wolf Creek’s beginner lifts, are $31 for adults, seniors and children (ages 6-12). Children 5 years and younger are $6.
• The Wolf Creek Lodge will be open with a delicious menu prepared by the lead chef. The menu is inclusive of a fresh salad bar complete with the usual toppings, a hot daily special, Wolf Creek’s classic chilis, cheeseburgers and chicken tenders with your choice of french fries, onion rings or curly fries to choose from.
• The Ski School is available for both adults and children, including the Wolf Pup Program. The Ski Rental and Boarder Dome are open, as well as Treasure Sports.
• Wolf Creek will be open for the week of Thanksgiving! Wolf Creek will be closed Monday, November 18th through Friday, November 22nd, but will reopen Saturday, November 23rd through Sunday, December 1st. The number of lifts, opening times, the number of runs available and the lift ticket prices will all be dependent on natural snowfall between now and then. The Wolf Creek Lodge will serve a festive lunch special Thanksgiving Day inclusive of a cornish game hen, traditional sides and a dessert of your choice. As the Thanksgiving Holiday nears and weather changes, Wolf Creek will update information.
• Check here or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.
Photo credit to Jon Chandler, courtesy of Wolf Creek Ski Area.