• Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the season, including all holidays.
• Lifts are operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
• Lift tickets are $72 for adults, $43 for seniors and $37 for children.
• The Horseshoe Bowl Snowcat shuttle is scheduled to run throughout the weekend.
• Tomorrow, Saturday, January 26th the Wolf Creek Challenge Race Series begins with a Grand Slalom Race (with 40+ gates). The race is open to teams and individuals. The entry fee for racers 18 and under is $15 with a $27 lift ticket. The entry fee for adult racers over 18 is $25 with a $50 lift ticket. The racecourse will be held on Middle and Lower Charisma Run. All proceeds go to benefit the Wolf Creek Ski Team.
• This Sunday January 27th is the next Local’s Day. $50 for adults, $33 for Seniors and $27 for children
• ***Please Note: The Fun Race originally scheduled for Sunday, January 27th, has been cancelled***
• The Nordic Meadow Loop and Lake Loop were again groomed, tilled and track set as of yesterday, January 24th.