• Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the season, including all holidays.
• Lifts are operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
• Lift tickets are $72 for adults, $43 for seniors and $37 for children.
• The Horseshoe Bowl Snowcat shuttle will be running throughout the holiday weekend.
• Sunday, January 20th is the Martin Luther King, Jr. Fun Race. The race is free and open to all ages and ability levels with the purchase of a lift ticket. Sign up at Raven’s Grill between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. The race will be held on Charisma between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
• On Tuesday, January 22nd, there will be a Tuesday Turns and Technique Clinic. Skiers and boarders can purchase a lift ticket for $50 ($33 for seniors) and a 2-hour morning lesson for any ability for just $43.
• The Nordic Track was groomed, tilled and trackset on January 19th.
Photo credit Julie Martinez courtesy Wolf Creek Ski Area