· Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with lifts operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! The Raven Lift will open at 8:00 a.m. Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week, including holidays, for the 2020-2021 ski season!
· At this time, the amenities offered to skiers and boarders are the lifts, restrooms, private lessons, rentals, Treasure and Noel Sports. The Upper Lodge and Prospector Grill are open with a limited menu; all seating is outdoors from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily. It is recommended that you bring your own water, lunch and snacks.
· The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle is operating today and is free with the purchase of a lift ticket. Capacity is limited and riders are required to wear a mask.
· Tomorrow, Sunday, January 17th, Wolf Creek will be hosting its Annual MLK Day Fun Race. This race is FREE and open to skiers and boarders of All Ages & Abilities!
· Lift tickets are now at the full price. Please visit the eStore at WolfCreekSki.com to view prices and pre-purchase lift tickets.
· Colorado State Guideline requires wearing face masks and social distancing in all indoor and outdoor public places. This includes buildings in the base area and while riding a lift. Masks are required outdoors while in the base area and while in ticket and lift lines. Tickets will not be sold to anyone without a mask or face covering. Any guests refusing to follow Colorado State Guidelines guidelines will be asked to leave. Other guidelines can be found at WolfCreekSki.com
· The Meadow Loop, Fun Loop, and Lake Spur Nordic Trails were groomed Today, Saturday, January 16th.
· Check WolfCreekSki.com or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.