Wolf Creek Pass is OPEN! The West Side of Wolf Creek Pass has re-opened after a brief closure for avalanche hazard reduction conducted earlier this morning. Access to Wolf Creek Ski Area is now available from both the east and west side of the pass.
• All lifts are operating from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, including the new Lynx Lift!
• Lift tickets are $70 for adults, $41 for seniors and $36 for children.
• Lift tickets for tomorrow will also be sold during afternoon sales today, from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm at the Ticket Office.
• Wolf Creek has a new video & photo blog! Check it out for the newest videos, photos and media mentions!
• Stop by Noel Sports here at Wolf Creek Ski Area and check out the great sale going on with 30%-50% off Ski & Snowboard Equipment from: Salomon, Burton, Union, Smith, Scarpa, Garmont, APEX, Atomic, and G3.
• The Nordic Loop was groomed yesterday, Thursday February 15th.