• Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with all lifts operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the season, including holidays.
• Lift tickets are $76 for adults, $46 for seniors and $39 for children.
• Spring Break evening ticket sales are in full swing. Lift tickets, lessons, and rentals for the next day can be purchased from 3p.m. to 5 p.m. the evening before.
• Horseshoe Bowl Sno-Cat Shuttle WILL BE RUNNING today, Friday, March 13th (Weather Permitting).
• Tomorrow, Saturday, March 14th, is our St. Patrick’s Day Fun Race. Race your friends or just challenge your own fastest time. Free and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities. Sign up is from 9:30 - 10:00 a.m. in Raven’s Nest.
• All Wolf Creek Eateries are open including Raven's Nest, Raven's Roost, Raven Grill, and Alberta Grill.
• The Nordic Trails were groomed and track set Today, Friday, March 13th