• Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with all lifts operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the season, including holidays.
• Lift tickets are $76 for adults, $46 for seniors and $39 for children.
• Tomorrow, Saturday, January 25th, is the first race of Wolf Creek’s Giant Slalom Race Challenge Series. The 40+ gate Giant Slalom will take place on middle and lower charisma, and is open to teams and individuals. All proceeds support the Wolf Creek Ski Team.
• The Wolf Creek Lodge is open, as well as the Prospector Grill, the Continental Espresso Bar and Base Camp, Wolf Creek’s Picnic Building. The upper level of Raven’s Nest and Raven’s Roost, is open as well as the bathrooms in the lower level. The Raven Grill is OPEN and serving Smoked BBQ Brisket, Pulled Pork & Homemade Sides 7 DAYS a Week.
• The Nordic Trails were groomed and track set, Thursday, January 23rd.