• Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with all lifts operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the season, including holidays.
• Lift tickets are $76 for adults, $46 for seniors and $39 for children.
• Tomorrow, Thursday, January 9th, is the Current Affairs Conditions Clinic where you can learn to make the most of the current snow conditions at Wolf Creek. Lift is only $54 when you purchase a 2-hr morning lesson for $43!
• The Camp Robbers program begins this Saturday, January 11th. Skiers from ages 5 through 8 get four Saturdays of lift tickets, lessons, ski rentals, lunch and snacks for one low price. Check out wolfcreekski.com for details! Registration is in Prosepctor Lodge at 8:30 a.m.
• The Wolf Creek Lodge is open, as well as the Prospector Grill, the Continental Espresso Bar and Base Camp, Wolf Creek’s Picnic Building. The upper level of Raven’s Nest and Raven’s Roost, are open and well as the bathrooms in the lower level. Raven Grill is not open but coming soon!
• The Nordic Trails were groomed and track set, Friday, January 3rd.