• 100% of the mountain is OPEN with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week!
• Join us tomorrow, Tuesday February 28th for the next Baby Boomer’s Ski & Snowboard Clinic! Learn a new sport or just refine your existing technique in our clinics taught by qualified senior instructors. Get a great workout, meet others who also enjoy skiing or snowboarding and celebrate Fat Tuesday with no regrets! Pre-registration is not required. Lessons start at 10:00 am sharp!
• Another Local Appreciation Day is heading our way this Wednesday, March 1st. Lift tickets are just $44 for adults, $27 for seniors and $24 for children, proof of residency is not required.
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle will run dependent on visibility and as conditions allow. Please inquire at the Ticket Office for current operating status. The shuttle is FREE with purchase of a lift ticket!
• The Meadow Loop of the Nordic Track was groomed Sunday, February 26th. The backside segment of the 6 km Nordic loop is not open; the loop is now about 4 km.
• Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!