| Ski Patroller: Kevin |
Office Reporter: Sarah
|Summit Depth||Midway Depth||Latest Storm||Snowfall YTD|
|24 Hours||48 Hours||72 Hours||7 Days|
• 100% of the mountain is OPEN with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week!
• The Colorado Department of Transportation is conducting Avalanche Hazard Reduction work today, Tuesday, January 24th. CDOT has closed the pass at Treasure Falls on the West side of Wolf Creek Pass. The West side of the pass will have intermittent closures with the East side open to the ski area.
• Tomorrow, January 25th, is Local Appreciation Day; no proof of residency required. Lift tickets will be $44 for adults, $27 for seniors and $24 for children.
• The Meadow Loop of the Nordic Track was groomed Sunday, January 22nd. The 6 km loop is closed.
• Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!