| Ski Patroller: Norm |
Office Reporter: Linda
|Summit Depth||Midway Depth||Latest Storm||Snowfall YTD|
|24 Hours||48 Hours||72 Hours||7 Days|
• 100% of the mountain is OPEN with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week!
• Join us this Saturday, March 25th for our Telemark Clinic. Teleskiers can purchase a lift ticket and a 2-hour morning lesson of any ability for only $83!
• Saturday, March 25th is College Day! Lift tickets are just $44 for students with a current, printed class schedule and valid college photo ID.
• The next race in the Fun Race Series is also this Saturday, March 25th. FREE and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities!
• Local Appreciation Day is this Sunday, March 26th! Lift tickets are just $44 for adults, $27 for seniors and $24 for children. Proof of residency not required.
• Raven’s Nest will be open TODAY and throughout the weekend; closing this Monday, March 27th. Stop by Raven’s Nest for delicious burgers, homemade soups and fresh gourmet pizza TODAY!
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle will run as conditions allow. Please inquire at the ticket office for current operating status. The shuttle is FREE with purchase of a lift ticket!
• The Meadow Loop was groomed Sunday, March 19th.
• Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!