| Ski Patroller: Eric D. |
Office Reporter: Sarah
|Summit Depth||Midway Depth||Latest Storm||Snowfall YTD|
|24 Hours||48 Hours||72 Hours||7 Days|
• Tomorrow, Wednesday, December 8th, Wolf Creek Ski Area will open for 7-day a week operations!
• The Bonanza, Treasure Stoke, Raven, Lynx & Nova Lifts will be operating from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. giving access to 25% of the mountain.
• Lift tickets for Wednesday and Thursday, December 8th and 9th, will be at Local Appreciation Rates! Lift tickets will then return to regular rates, Friday, December 10th.
• The Upper Lodge is open and serving a limited but delicious menu. Prospector Grill, Base Camp, and Pathfinder Bar are also open, as well as Ski Rental, Treasure Sports and Boarder Dome.
• Both Group and Private Lessons are available for all ages including the Wolf Pup Program.
• Face coverings are recommended in all indoor public settings. A full 2021-22 COVID-19 Operating Plan can be found at WolfCreekSki.com.
• Photo credit to Triston Richardson, courtesy of Wolf Creek Ski Area.