| Ski Patroller: Eric D. |
Office Reporter: Sarah
|Summit Depth||Midway Depth||Latest Storm||Snowfall YTD|
|24 Hours||48 Hours||72 Hours||7 Days|
• Wolf Creek Ski Area is NOW OPEN 7-days a week for the 2020-2021 ski season!
• At this time, the amenities offered to skiers and boarders are the lifts, restrooms, private lessons and rentals. No indoor lodging/seating areas or food service is available. Treasure and Noel Sports will open Sunday, November 29th, 2020.
• Skiers and boarders should bring their own water, snacks and lunch.
• Lynx, Nova, Raven, Bonanza, Treasure Stoke, Elma, Charity Jane & Alberta lifts will be operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. giving access to 98% of the mountain.
• Lift tickets are now at the Regular Rates. Regular rates apply every day of the season except during Peak Rate Dates. Please visit the eStore at WolfCreekSki.com to pre-purchase and view Peak Rate Dates and Prices.
• Pre-purchased tickets will be picked up at Will Call the morning of. The Will Call is located next to the Ticket Office.
• Colorado State Guideline require wearing face masks and social distancing in all indoor and outdoor public places. This includes buildings, in the base area, and riding a lift. Masks are required outdoors while in the base area and while in ticket and lift lines. Tickets will not be sold to anyone without a mask or face covering. Any guests refusing to follow Colorado State Guidelines guidelines will be asked to leave. Other guidelines can be found at WolfCreekSki.com
• The Meadow Loop and Lake Spur Nordic Trails were groomed November 14th.