| Ski Patroller: Jon H |
Office Reporter: Danica
|Summit Depth||Midway Depth||Latest Storm||Snowfall YTD|
|24 Hours||48 Hours||72 Hours||7 Days|
• 100% of the mountain is OPEN with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week!
• Guests have the option of purchasing tickets for tomorrow this afternoon from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Morning sales will begin at 8:15 am daily!
• Join us for the next fun race in the series tomorrow, Sunday February 19th. The President’s Day Race begins at 11:00 am; it's free and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities! Register at 9:30 at the ticket office.
• Don’t miss out on the next Local Appreciation Day scheduled for Wednesday, February 22nd. Lift tickets are $44 for adults, $27 for seniors and $24 for children, proof of residency not required!
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle will run dependent on visibility and as conditions allow. Please inquire at the Ticket Office for current operating status. The shuttle is FREE with purchase of a lift ticket!
• The Meadow Loop of the Nordic Track was groomed and track set today Friday, February 17th. The backside segment of the 6 km Nordic loop is not open; the loop is now about 4 km.
• Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!