| Ski Patroller: Matt |
Office Reporter: Linda
|Summit Depth||Midway Depth||Latest Storm||Snowfall YTD|
|24 Hours||48 Hours||72 Hours||7 Days|
• Wolf Creek is OPEN for the season today, Tuesday November 21st!
• Nova Lift, Wolf Creek’s beginner double chairlift, will operate from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with both natural and man-made snow conditions. Nova and Susan’s runs will open for skiing and snowboarding with lift tickets $28 for adults, seniors and children.
• Treasure, Bonanza and Raven lifts will also operate with very early season conditions. Lift tickets to access Treasure, Bonanza and Raven lifts are $48 for adults, $31 for seniors and $26 for children. These lifts will give access to skiing on the upper mountain. Expect unmarked obstacles. Raven lift is on delayed opening for later today.
• Regular Lift ticket pricing of $70 for adults, $41 for seniors and $36 for children will begin on Thursday, November 23rd.
• More terrain will open as conditions become available.
• The Prospector and the Continental Espresso Bar are open for the season!
• The Wolf Creek Lodge is also open with a limited lunch menu, as well as Pathfinder Bar.
• The Ski School is available for both adults and children, including the Wolf Pup Program with the Magic Carpet running for lessons. The Ski Rental and BoarderDome is open, as well as Treasure Sports.
• The Nordic Track was groomed and set November 17th.