| Ski Patroller: Eric |
Office Reporter: Melanie
|Summit Depth||Midway Depth||Latest Storm||Snowfall YTD|
|24 Hours||48 Hours||72 Hours||7 Days|
• Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with all lifts operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the season, including holidays.
• Lift tickets are $76 for adults, $46 for seniors and $39 for children.
• Tomorrow, January 29th, is a Local Appreciation Day! Lift tickets will be $54 for adults, $36 for seniors and $29 for children, NO I.D. REQUIRED!
• The Wolf Creek Lodge is open, as well as the Prospector Grill, the Continental Espresso Bar and Base Camp, Wolf Creek’s Picnic Building. The upper level of Raven’s Nest and Raven’s Roost, is open as well as the bathrooms in the lower level. The Raven Grill is OPEN and serving Smoked BBQ Brisket, Pulled Pork & Homemade Sides 7 DAYS a Week.
• The Nordic Trails will be groomed, today, January 28th.
• Check WolfCreekSki.com or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.