| Ski Patroller: Davey |
Office Reporter: Julie
|Summit Depth||Midway Depth||Latest Storm||Snowfall YTD|
|24 Hours||48 Hours||72 Hours||7 Days|
• Wolf Creek Ski Area is reopening Saturday, October 20th and Sunday, October 21st! Wolf Creek Ski Area is open for the season with weekends only till further notice!
• On Saturday, October 20th the Nova, Bonanza, Lynx and Treasure Stoke lifts will be operating from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
• Nova and Susan’s runs will also be open with both natural and man-made snow conditions for skiing and snowboarding. Lift tickets for the Nova lift will be $29 for adults, seniors and children.
• Lift tickets to access all four lifts will be $50 for adults, $33 for seniors, and $27 for children
• The Wolf Creek Lodge will be open with a limited lunch menu. Pathfinder Bar is also open.
• The Ski School is available for both adults and children, including the Wolf Pup program.
• The Ski rental and Boarder dome are open, as well as Treasure Sports.
• The Nordic Track is open but not recently groomed. Contact the ticket office for additional information.
Photo credit Jason Lombard courtesy Wolf Creek Ski Area