• Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with all lifts operating from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the season, including holidays.
• Lift tickets are $76 for adults, $46 for seniors and $39 for children.
• Spring Break evening ticket sales begin Saturday, March 7th. Lift tickets, lessons, and rentals for the next day can be purchased from 3p.m. to 5 p.m. the evening before.
• Tomorrow, Friday, March 6th, is Local Appreciation Day, when everyone is a local! Lift tickets are just $54 for adults!
• This Saturday, March 7th there will be a Spring Fling Fun Race. Race your friends or just challenge your own fastest time. Free and open to skiers and boarders of al ages and abilities!
• The Wolf Creek Lodge is open, as well as the Prospector Grill, the Continental Espresso Bar and Base Camp, Wolf Creek’s Picnic Building. The upper level of Raven’s Nest and Raven’s Roost, is open as well as the bathrooms in the lower level. The Raven Grill is open 7 days a week.
• The Nordic Trails were groomed Wednesday, March 4th.