• Wolf Creek Ski Area is open 7 days a week for the season, including holidays. 8 lifts are operating with 100% of the mountain open.
• The Horseshoe Bowl snowcat shuttle will be operating today, December 4th, through Sunday, December 9th.
• Lift tickets are $72 for adults, $43 for seniors, and $27 for children
• Today, December 5th is Local Appreciation Day! Lift tickets are $50 for adults, $33 for seniors, and $27 for children. No ID is required.
• On Thursday, December 6th there will be a Current Affairs Clinic. The lesson will be $43 and lift tickets for the clinic will be $50 for adults and $33 for seniors.
• The Meadow Loop and Alberta Lake Spur of the Nordic Trail system has been groomed, tilled and track-set on December 3rd.
• Check wolfcreekski.com or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.