Welcome to Wolf Creek Ski Area Website!
~ Wolf Creek is open 7 days a week for the ski season with All Lifts Operating from 9:00 AM – 4 PM Daily!
For information about current road conditions and restrictions in the area, please visit COtrip.org.
Highlights – January 22nd at 6 am:
- • Wolf Creek has received 2″ of Fresh Snow Overnight! Our current base depth is 88″ at the Summit and 77″ at the Midway. The year to date snowfall total is 219″. Conditions are powder and packed powder.
- • Lift tickets are not available for purchase online at this time. Lift tickets are available for purchase in-person only at the Ticket Office. We do not limit ticket sales.
- • Group Lessons are available for pre-purchase online, but lessons must be reserved at least 2 or more days in advance.
- • Face coverings are recommended in all indoor public areas. Please read our 2021-2022 Covid-19 plan for more information.
- • Tomorrow, Sunday January 23rd Wolf Creek will be having a Fun Face! Race your friends or just challenge your own fastest time. The Fun Race is Free and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities.
Lifts & Lift Tickets:
- • Lift tickets are at regular rates today: $82 for adults, $51 for seniors, $41 for children.
- • Lift tickets are available in-person only at the Ticket Office. We do not limit lift ticket sales.
- • The Wolf Creek Lodge, Prospector Grill, Pathfinder Bar, Continental and Base Camp are all open.
- • Ski and Snowboard Rentals are available.
- • Group & Private Lessons are available for all ages and ability levels including Wolf Pups & Riders for children ages 5 to 8 years old.
- • Group lessons are now available for pre-purchase online at Shop.WolfCreekSki.com/Group_Lessons
- • Treasure Sports is open.
- • Uphill travel is permitted during lift operation hours only, from 9am to 4pm.
- • Overnight parking in the Overflow Lot is permitted to ski area guests only, who are recreating on WCSA special use permit, i.e. ski boundary, as well as participants of the Pass Creek Yurt.
- • The Raven pizzeria located at the top terminal of the Raven lift will be open today, Saturday, January 22nd. The downstairs Raven facility will be open with restrooms and warming area will be open as well.
- • Due to the shortage of our food and beverage staff, Wolf Creek recommends bringing your own lunches and using our Base Camp picnic room as your location to meet up with family and friends to eat and snack. If anyone is interested in working for the ski area please see the employment page to submit an application. We appreciate your help and understanding of the employee shortage situation.
- • The Meadow Loop & Lake Spur Nordic trails were groomed and track-set on Wednesday, January 12th.
Keep an eye on WolfCreekSki.com for the most up-to-date information.
Please visit COtrip.org for the up-to-date information on current road conditions and restrictions in the area.
WolfCreekSki.com is under construction. The new WolfCreekSki.com will debut later this fall. Please check back for announcements. Information is being updated as it is finalized. Season Passes and Lift Tickets are updated for the 2021-2022 ski season.
Wolf Creek is taking applications for several departments including lifts, food and beverage, ski school, retail and ticket office. Please check out the Employment Page to download an application.
If you’d like to subscribe to email updates please click here.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Get the snow report in your inbox